Multi-Billion company in the telecommunications industry is looking for a Head of Engineering Services for the Americas region. This position was responsible to support services departments within Engineering Services: Field Engineering, System Engineering, Application Engineering and Program Management, Business Operations and deal management for the data center, In Building Network, Carrier Network, Wireless and Stran operating entities.
- Management of Services P&Ls and expense budgets.
- Responsible for the development of rolling 3-year roadmap on services strategic business imperatives is available and aligned with considerations of regulatory landscape, technology development, market & business dynamics, regional synergy, & company propositions.
- Supports and enables business development efforts with Commercial sales and market development teams.
- Develops and manages a large set of relationships at various senior levels within the client organization and vendor community to support account strategy.
- Support client service activities, including presentations, training and support, for a broad group of end-users within the client?s organization.
- Assist in the negotiation and execution of services contracts.
- Assist in developing pricing and program financial performance targets.
- Manage resourcing and balancing of core capacity and capabilities
- Support the development of outsourcing strategies and establishes critical processes to ensure success
- Liaises with senior level commercial leaders and their key external stakeholders to determine project direction, status and failure points. Resolves issues quickly and effectively.
- Directs process improvement efforts through the internal Kaizen team.
- Drives efficiency and measurable productivity gains.
- Partners withEngineering Services in EMEA, CALA and APAC for alignment on business development activities, customer support functions and shares best practices
- Implements effective methods to track workload and resource utilization to drive measurable improvements in efficiency and accuracy.
- Help define new product opportunities, shaping and channeling initial concepts through to product and planning teams and managing the commercial negotiations and terms for new products
- Support industry scouting and partner interaction with local and global partners to shape the roadmap of service?s capabilities.
- Bachelor's Degreerequired, MBA preferred
- 10 years or more of progressively more responsible leadership experience, with experience managing a P&L in a service delivery organization.
- 10+ years of experience in Services? management within the Telecom market
- Strong client relationship management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in financial management and planning operations
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a global network/matrixed organization and support execution through geographically dispersed functional areas.
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of design and construction industry and overall project management
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing