Currently we are looking for a Head of Engineering for our New York, NY office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM occupies a unique position in thetechnology anddigital services industry. Part agency, part consultancy, part innovation lab,EPAM is dedicated to helping globalenterprises thrive in thetechnology age. We innovate breakthrough strategies,experiences and products designed to reinvent the relationship between companies and their customers. We believe in testing and measuring, in continuous improvement, in the relentless pursuit of results.
- Possess a depth of knowledge of multiple technological areas, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks;
- Be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional requirements, and defining technical solutions to proposals;
- Provide technical leadership to project teams from perform design to deployment related activities to complete complex integrations;
- Collaborate with multiple teams, both clients and internally, to arrive at technical and tactical decisions;
- Drive overall communication on technology and strategic matters pertaining to the defined technologyportfolio;
- Act as technology evangelist, driving team and company to engineering excellence;
- Work with the client as technology SME, speaking in detail about architecture and proposals.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical leadership, solution architecture or technical architectureleadership capacity;
- Deep experience with Java and Enterprise technologies;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of architectural principles and the design, implementation, and operations of enterprise technology solutions within complex environments;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the full software and technologyengineering program lifecycle;
- Demonstrated strong cross organization communication skills with both business and technical vocabulary used to articulate both perspectives effectively;
- Mastery of the technologies and solution options within one or more defined technologyportfolios;
- Excellent consultative skills and ability to own a room full of executives.