The Head of Employee Experience is responsible for designing and delivering the most rewarding workplace experience for our employees, while working alongside the Chief People Officer to build, refine and implement the employee experience strategy across our brands TIM HORTONS®, BURGER KING®, and POPEYES®, globally. This includes partnering closely with other members of the People team, as well as the Leadership team a to identify priorities, further develop our people strategies, manage implementation of programs and policies, track progress, and advance a strong culture of inclusion and engagement that serves the best interests of our customers, employees, and shareholders.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert on engagement strategies to enhance RBI’s overall employee experience
- Evaluate Employee Experience strategy and progress through a data driven approach; utilize data to help inform priorities and measure the effectiveness of programs and initiatives; conduct research and benchmarking analysis, including monitoring and reporting on Employee Experience topics, to identify best practices, and make recommendations for strategies and solutions that support engagement
- Effectively communicate and present Employee Experience strategy and initiatives to leadership and company
- Collaborate with the Corporate Communications team to produce regular internal communications that promote RBI’s Employee Experience initiatives, programming, events and progress
- Partner with Learning & Development to develop training programs that enhance the employee experience and educate employees and leaders about unconscious bias and inclusion and diversity best practices and behaviors.
- Provide ongoing evaluation and consultation within the People team to ensure alignment of programs to our values and guide the evolution of an integrated framework and communications strategy to ensure employees and managers harness the full potential of RBI’s employee value proposition.
- Routinely solicit employee feedback to gage wellness of employees and inform action planning & decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or a related field- MBA preferred
- 8+ years of professional experience in HR with some of this including direct responsibility for employee experience and/or carrying the culture; driving positive change in a corporate environment and development of cross functional talent programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communications
- Strong analytical skills and data driven approach to problem solving
- Ability to handle sensitive and complex issues with discretion
- Ability to manage and execute large company wide initiatives/projects
- Microsoft Office applications, specifically PowerPoint is preferred
- Experience with Workday, LinkedIn, and/or Greenhouse would be a big plus