This position is the responsible for defining, implementing, and optimizing enterprise level digital strategies through both owned and 3rd party digital channels with concurrent revenue generation responsibilities in those defined channels.
- Develops digital strategy to support an omni-channel experience for Mattress Firm digital properties as well as helps define positioning for other Mattress Firm family of brands’ digital properties to ensure resources are used efficiently and targeted at unique segments.
- Oversee/ drives data collection, data science/ analytics
- Knowledge of salesforce.com and innovative Ecommerce techniques and approaches
- Oversees web development resources to support aforementioned digital strategies.
- Manage teams that oversee eCommerce and 3rd party marketplace channels with a central focus on merchandising of those channels along with concurrent revenue responsibility.
- Oversees UX development and presentation for enterprise web properties in concert with adjacent internal and external resources.
- Develop partnership and internal functionality to leverage data in decision making, build hypothesis driven test and learn culture to unlock potential of business and optimize performance
- Responsible for consumer post purchase feedback programs in the online ecosystem.
- Responsible for consumer pre and post purchase personalized digital marketing engagement
- Partners with SEO/SEM team to oversee optimization on enterprise web properties to improve conversion rate online and increases to store traffic while maintaining a positive customer experience and alignment with the brand strategy.
- Supervises relevant agencies and partners holding them accountable for performance metrics.
- Works closely with the marketing team, merchandising team, ITS team and the sales team to understand and prioritize initiatives.
- Partners with various departments and provides relevant tools and processes to ensure the brand is integrated throughout all communications and actions.
- Conduct research on new and emerging digital technologies and partnerships
- Completes other projects and special assignments as requested by supervisor and/or Senior Management.
- P&L oversight for defined group, including marketing technology, web development, and eCommerce areas.
- Oversees websites across both mobile and desktop presentations
- Operates within specified budget parameters
- Delivers business driving results
Responsible for Commerce channel budget and sales metrics within enterprise
- Creative and Analytical thinker
- Effective at Building Cross Functional Relationships
- Consumer Oriented
- Exceptional Communicator
- Consensus Builder
- Analysis and problems solving skills
- 10+ years of well-rounded marketing/technology experience- Omni-channel retail exp preferred
- Track record of developing and evaluating digital experiences
- eCommerce channel management
- Domain knowledge that gives insight into customer behavior and translating it to a digital strategy
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to direct execution and operational activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or equivalent Business-related experience
- Google Adwords certified
- Wireframing program and tagging and tracking software experience