Performance analysis: Define automation/digital performance metrics and measurement plans inclusive of adoption. Analyze and visualize data to reveal trends in performance and customer behavior, and identify key opportunities based on analysis.
Access: Innovate and accelerate digital service models and address the changing business conditions, while delivering great customer service digital experiences. This involves:
- Document learnings from pilots and tests
- Work with pilot markets where business conditions dictate the shift to digital pure play and other business models that warrant amplification of digitally connected experiences.
- Create blueprints and go to market service strategies to implement digital service models. This includes conditions for each service model, KPI frameworks and implementation plans.
Enable Dynamic Customer Journeys: Use deep ML/Data Science/Behavioral Data to predict and drive connected experiences that anticipate separate and/or interdependent needs. This involves introducing Next Best Action and use of artificial intelligence/machine learning to translate customer feedback while also identifying, defining and piloting new or emerging channels such as conversational AI, Visual IVR, voice assisted devices, augmented reality etc.
Establish Customer Centric Discipline in service innovation and product design, while driving design as a core discipline throughout the organization: Build interconnected disciplines of User Research, User Experience, Visual Interface Design, Prototype and Usability Testing in product design and customer experiences for digital service and operations.
- Define Voice of the Customer strategy. Use data to find deeper insights that will form the basis for deeper, more differentiated and optimized experiences in UX/UI.
- With digital/automation product owners, develop adoption strategies to drive usage and optimize capabilities to key business objectives.
- Develop and deploy CX/UX/Digital Service playbooks for product owners, technology, operations and services audiences.
- 10-15 years business experience with 7+ years focused on Experience Strategy, Analytics and Digital Operations.
- Degree in Business, Electronic Commerce, Information Systems, Computer Science or other related fields.
- Track record of operational business impact: has successfully led large scale, global transformation programs, with demonstrated return on investment.
- Strong understanding of experience management principles, processes and best practices (e.g., EX, CX, UX, MX).
- Strong background in customer research and analytics techniques, customer journey mapping, customer strategy, change management, process improvement, human-centered design thinking and performance management and ability to educate others.
- In-depth knowledge of Enterprise Agile process and principles, as well as other delivery methods (e.g., Waterfall, Hybrid).
- Tech-savvy in evolving technologies: Automation, AI, Martech, Visual IVR, CRM, Social & Messaging Ecosystems, Knowledge Management, Data and Performance Management etc.
- Strong understanding of technologies supporting digital workforce/end user capabilities & process management.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, shifting priorities and handle multiple projects simultaneously towards agreed upon goals and target dates.
- Global and regional experience and proven ability to manage diverse effort synergies and navigate ambiguity and change.
- Strong change leadership skills; highly collaborative, persuasive communicator with strong executive presence; works well in highly matrixed, international environment.
- Understanding of customer relationship marketing concepts, strategic frameworks, key metrics, and tactical approaches to driving customer acquisition and retention.
- Practical visionary: strong network in the tech ecosystem; proven record of creating new forms of engagement/business models/data-driven decision-making; can create/envision new possibilities and translate this into a concrete operational plan.