Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Lead the overall jaybirdsport.com strategy, including consumer journey and brand and commercial objectives.
- Own annual and quarterly financial targets, budget management and key KPI objectives.
- Drive traffic plan inclusive of coordination of jaybirdsport.com as central pillar of cross functional brand plan (social, digital, PR/Communications, events…), as well as SEO/SEM strategy and execution.
- Assess and execute affiliate and ambassador programs.
- Own overall experience development including brand and product content, including back end operations.
- Drive merchandising strategy and coordinate product launches and coordinate replenishment and other product needs for site.
- Develop strong partnership with software development team and synergies with app.
- Own analytics and reporting and socialization of results and opportunities across the organization.
- Build a digital community and membership strategy. Galvanize ambassadors of the brand.
- Champion and coordinate with key partners to develop and execute a world class customer support capability for .com.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Minimum 8-10 years of digitalexperience, inclusive of digital business leadership
- Expertise in driving e-commerceexperience and commerce. Track record of driving superior results across KPIs (traffic growth, conversion, AOV, UPT and Revenue and Profitability growth)
- Mastery in digital brand management and best-in-class digital consumer experience
- Proficiency in digital analytics and developing and leveraging reporting to accelerate all aspects of the e-commerceexperience.
- Matrix management and ability to influence adjacent organizations.
- Self-starter and highly motivated. Interests in sports, the outdoors and technology.
- Team player.
- Ability to manage complexity, ambiguity and able to lead multiple projects in parallel.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Team leadership experience
- Experience presenting to and working with senior leadership
- Global digitalexperience. Experience across multiple regions – Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific.
- Understanding of development and back end operations.
- BS/BA degree