Head of DigitalExperience, Talent Solutions
San Francisco or Sunnyvale
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn is hiring for a Head of DigitalExperience & Design to transform how customers experienceLinkedIn Talent Solutions (LTS) vía our digital assets and web properties. We are seeking a customer-obsessed leader to design immersive and user-centered digitalexperiences.
This role requires someone who is leading-edge in web, graphic, and UX design; is expert in representing brand and value proposition across a range of digital properties; can inspire and mobilize cross-functional teams to achieve a shared vision; and enjoys working in fast-moving, enterprise environments.
Success In This Role
- Set the standard for digital design: be the expert and sought-after advisor in our visual language
- Make web the point of reference for our business narrative and to educate customers on our products
- Chart a course for digital and web transformation while achieving near-term demand gen targets
- Create insight on how customers connect with eachother and our business viadigital/social/web
- Set the vision for a digital and web transformation; Set overall objectives and manage to success metrics
- Create and execute a multi-year roadmap, partnering with web marketers and a program manager
- Establish and evangelize design standards that marry the LinkedIn brand and creative with a LTS business-specific narrative across all digital properties
- Connect business goals with user insights to architect immersive, engaging digitalexperiences
- Convey an integrated solution x-product value prop, specific to customer segment needs & use cases
- Amplify product launches through innovative, timely digital assets
- Assemble and orchestrate design and digital resources (internal, contractor, agency)
- Partner with LTS Web Marketers to drive continuous improvement through rapid prototyping and agile design, and by staying at the forefront of digital trends and technologies
- Partner with LTS Web Marketers to ensure we have the user-centric journey maps, navigation flows, content libraries, measure, andother processes/tools to build a world-classdigitalenvironment
- 8+years ofdigital and web designexperience
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in B2B internet/technology industry
- Track record elevating and transforming digital, web, graphic, and UX design across desktop and mobile
- Passion for and creativity in storytelling via range of digital media
- Experience using digital to achieve variety of goals: brand, community, customer success, and demand gen
- Excellent communication skills to inspire shared vision and effectively translate into tactical objectives
- Leadership and influence in major multi-year, cross-functional, change programs
- Management experience with direct reports and agency relationships