We strive to be the best of the best across multiple technology channels – UCaaS and SaaS to name a few. We are determined to help write the future for businesses around the globe by creating innovative products and an agnostic platform that delivers first-class communications tools in the hands of every business. We are a global team of the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications.
We are actively looking for amazing people, like you, to join our team!
As our Head of Customer Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our customer lifecycle marketing strategies. You will be focused on the engagement of customers from onboarding through advocacy in close alignment with our Demand Generation, Sales, and Operations teams to increase our customer engagement, retention, and progression from purchase to advocacy. You will be responsible for customer program execution that results in strong customer relationships and increased net dollar retention across the Nextiva customer base.
- Help our customers do the best work of their lives, helping them realize clear value from using Nextiva while translating this value into advocacy in the market that helps build Nextiva awareness
- Fuel our growth by helping customers connect with other customers, build word of mouth, celebrate customer successes and ensure we have clear engagement across the customer lifecycle.
- Proven excellence in relationship-building and proven marketing leader, driven by the opportunity to build measurable results both in customer love and revenue metrics
- Building, leading, and developing a team of marketers responsible for defining and driving our overall narrative, shaping perception and increasing consideration with our customers.
- Partnering with sales and operations to optimize our go-to-market strategy, working to define our customer marketing strategy, gathering customer evidence, and driving value throughout our customer journey.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience and a proven track record of success at an executive level performance with a fast growth company.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching a team of customer marketing specialists - as well as project managing a high volume of requests from various departments across the organization.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Possesses creative and thoughtful insight on how an integrated brand approach positively impacts the lifecycle and consistency of the customer experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing projects with multiple deliverables and varied timing.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Proactive with ability to identify and solve problems independently