This roles primary focus is two parts:
- Manage the key core servicing functions of payment processing/cash, credit bureau reporting, escrow administration and special loans. Each of these areas are critical functions within servicing and will be responsible for over 500k loan at $90 billion in principal balances by the end of 2020.
- Responsible for the overall controls/risk/first line of defense and issues and exam management. Primary focus will be to implement and monitor a best in class first line of defense program across all servicing. In addition will be responsible for overall vendor and exam management across servicing. Results will be focuses on managing key metrics for financial; CPL and LPE, customer; NPS and colleague; OHI and Pulse survey results.
- Manage core servicing functions to continue to reduce cost and enhance productivity. Drive CPL and LPE improvements while enhancing overall customer service.
- Implement fist line of defense across loan servicing. Expand from the work PWC has done to create a plan for each department/area with monthly testing in place with appropriate reporting.
- Hold colleague meetings, staff meetings, performance reviews monthly. Understand colleague issues and challenges and communicate plans around colleague satisfaction.
- Attend staff meetings, business reviews and strategy meetings.
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with low tolerance for error
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to interact with all levels of individuals, both internally and externally
- 15+ years mortgage and managerial experience
- 7+ years experience in Project Management
- 7+ years experience in working within a large / complex organization
- 7-10+ years leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred