We need strong copywriting to pair with our visual creative to help drive our marketing initiatives and bring our messaging to life. We are looking for someone passionate about constantly testing and experimenting with the way people receive marketing messages and who can supply the words that go into those messages.
The ticket emoji is categorized in the “activity” emoji menu, are you prepared to debate the merits of the two ticket emojis ( vs. ) and where they should be used?
As a Head of Copy for Ticketmaster, you will help establish and define tone, style, and structure to support ongoing marketing messaging. We’ll also need your help to build and lead a team of junior copy staff who are just as passionate as we are about creating consistency across mediums and platforms for how our brand communicates with people.
In this role, you must have a passion for brand storytelling, engaging fans, and driving more than just buzz and snazzy headlines. We want you to develop meaningful connections with fans that create measurable and lasting results for one of the biggest and most exciting brands in live entertainment.
- Help steer the overall direction of the copy team: mentor, motivate, coach, and provide feedback.
- Edit team’s copy for validity, grammar, punctuation, style, structure, tone.
- Build an infrastructure to manage requests for a matrix of stakeholders and provide copy for various platforms including: product/site messaging, email, push and SMS notifications, display ads, social messaging, retargeting and otherinternal and external facing messaging.
- Leverage social / content metrics to identify new growth opportunities and increasing engagement rates for content.
- Participate in high- level concepting and tactical program ideation for a broad range of marketing outputs, i.e. social content and promotions.
- Create and maintain a brand styleguide.
- Source and manage copy creation for a variety of live entertainment categories including Live Music, Sports, Arts & Theater, Kids & Family and more.
- In partnership with analytics teams, tracking results of content/posts to draw strategic, actionable insights for future content and campaign optimization.
- BA or BS degree, preferably with a background in Marketing, Online Marketing or Communications.
- Adept at headlines, long copy, CTAs, annotations, practical lexical application, writing web content, and general creative testing and optimization.
- Proven ability in leading creative from brief to delivery.
- Lives and breathes all things brand marketing, understands what’s possible in the space and can champion “why this matters” to the organization.
- Innovative thinker, strong decision-maker, and natural influencer.
- Voracious appetite for live entertainment, social trends, and emerging technology
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.