Data has emerged as the most valuable resource for industry, academia and governments around the world. Collecting and analyzing the right data can help to improve program development and delivery, control costs, drive new operational efficiencies and spur innovation that will have real societal benefit.
Much of this data, however, is sensitive – it’s the personal information of individuals. Every person has the right to expect that their privacy will be respected and protected. Regulators around the world are taking these privacy concerns quite seriously. At Privacy Analytics, we do too.
We are having a real and positive impact to protect individual privacy, improve patient care, and advance the safe and responsible use of data at all levels of society.
Are you looking for a more stimulating work experience with lots of opportunity for the exchange of ideas and transfer of knowledge?
We need someone to expertly conceptualize, create and shape content that’s both highly engaging, and purposeful, in support of the company’s rapid growth in North America and globally.
If you are a seasoned operator who capably adapts and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment – then we want you!
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in product marketing, communications and/or editorial roles.
- Exceptional creator of B2B technology product content for pharmaceutical and/or healthcare audiences.
- You’re located in Ottawa or working virtually in the Eastern Time Zone (such as Toronto or Montreal).
Your Essentials for Success in this Role:
- You’re a business-minded storyteller who capably frames the storyline in context of the market problems facing economic buyers.
- Deep knowledge of the B2B buying journey in a technology product context.
- Experience distilling complex concepts into digestible thought leadership content and sales tools across a variety of formats (e.g. articles, case studies, webinars, videos and product data sheets).
- Applying your marketing analytics chops to extract insight from platforms such as Google Analytics and Hotjar to measure and optimize the performance of content you create.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a full range of internal and external business leaders, technical subject matter experts and contractors to produce the highest quality branded content.
- Evidence you’ve produced compelling content that drives deeper audience engagement and converts qualified sales leads.
- Track record for developing efficient processes to create and distribute content.
- Ability to translate a high volume of complex information into content the drives marketing and business goals.
- Known for follow through and being decisive when decisions need to be made.
- Passion for the job, optimistic outlook, known for energizing people.
- You see changes in direction as opportunities, not roadblocks.
- A strong dose of intellectual curiosity to learn and apply new knowledge.
- Mental agility, with demonstrated ability to adapt to new circumstances and/or information.
- Managing multiple contractors including copywriters and visual designers.
- Confident verbal communicator with strong copy editing and writing capability.
- Maintaining and optimizing a marketing and sales resource center on SharePoint or a similar platform.
- Intermediate level knowledge of the WordPress business user interface.
- Knowledge of the Pragmatic Marketing Framework is an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge of on-page SEO.