$150K — $200K *
WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
WorkRamp is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only build lasting products but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high-bar for excellence.
- #1 Top-Rated LMS for 2021 by The Motley Fool
- #1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
- #27 on Fortune's Best Small & Mid Sized Companies in 2021
- Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
🚀 What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for our Head of Content Marketing to join our growing marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative storyteller who will help grow and bring the WorkRamp brand to life. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building teams, and creating compelling and differentiated content that ultimately boosts awareness, delights our audience, and drives revenue. This role reports into the VP of Marketing.
👷♀️ What you’ll work on:
- Build and manage a team of content strategists to support our brand and revenue goals
- Develop and execute a strategic content plan, aligning with WorkRamp’s mission, goals, strategy, and culture
- Own content strategy and development across the entire customer journey–including written, audio, and video assets
- Elevate the customer voice and share the WorkRamp story through owned and sponsored media
- Manage the editorial calendar and the WorkRamp brand voice, style and tone
- Partner cross-functionally and build relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Track and analyze performance metrics to measure the impact of content and optimize content-led programs across all marketing channels
- Manage content contractor and vendor relationships
💡 What we’re looking for:
- At least 8 years of experience in content marketing at a B2B SaaS company, with at least 2 years managing a team
- Expertise in digital content strategy, creation, and distribution
- Proven track record of B2B content strategy development and execution
- Strong writing experience, with samples to share
- High sense of urgency, organization, and a bias towards action
- Experience with Hubspot, Wordpress, Google Analytics, SEMRush
Valid through: 12/8/2021