$150K — $200K *
As our head of community, you will work closely with both founders, the product and engineering leaders with the goal to provide the best developer experience on Airbyte and to grow its open-source community to new heights. You will lead and grow the community team, from events to content and developer advocacy initiatives. Airbyte’s community already includes 3k+ Slack members, 6k+ companies having synced data and 10k+ Twitter followers. This is a unique opportunity to build out a world-class community organization and grow it.
Remote, but on US timezones.
- Flexible work environment as fully remote - we don’t look at when you log in, log out or how much time you work. We trust you, it’s the only way remote can actually work.
- Unlimited vacation policy with mandatory minimum time off - so you can fit work around your life.
- Co-working space stipend - we provide everyone with $200/month to use on a coworking space of their choice, if any.
- Parental leave (for both parents, after one year spent with the company) - so those raising families can do so while still working for us.
- Open book policy - we reimburse books that employees want to purchase for their professional and career development.
- Continuous learning / training policy - we sponsor the conferences and training programs you feel would add to your development in the company.
- Health insurance for those from countries that do not provide this freely. With Blue Shield and Kaiser Permanente in the US.
- 401k for the US employees.
- Sponsored visas for those who need them
- We'll give you a corporate card for expenses. Our philosophy is Freedom & Responsibility. We trust you, just do what's best for the company.
Airbyte is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, veteran or military status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Valid through: 12/8/2021