At Criteo, we connect 1.2 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our mission is to create an open, transparent and fair marketing ecosystem. With more than $550 billion in annual commerce sales and 600 terabytes of daily shopper data, we deliver performance at scale. And, with over 30 offices across the world, our company DNA is truly international. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the global supply organization with tools and features to sell best in class publisher product suite and position Criteo as unique demand partner. What you'll do
- Aggregate and synthesize feedback and product ideas from customers and account teams in order to assess business impact and influence ads product development
- Collaborate with Product Managers and commercial stakeholders to develop commercially successful products that achieve supply objectives.
- Develop GTM strategy for release of new features, policies, products to the field including tracking of product launches/adoption, and measuring success.
- Support and develop internal tools to assist GTM/product roll out
- Act as liaison between supply commercial teams and product
- Position Criteo as premiere buyer, and industry thought leader through recommending position on industry trends
- Understand industry competitive product knowledge and how Criteo’s supply products compare
- Set and execute strategy on nascent supply channels (video, in-app, native formats).
Who you are
- Strong communication skills and experience working in cross functional/cross cultural environments.
- Measured and organized project management.
- Strong industry knowledge of publisher pain points.
- Preferred experience in product management or product marketing management as well as commercial facing roles.
- Articulate and capable of defining technical solutions to commercial forward contacts.