CRITICAL CONTRIBUTIONS THIS ROLE IS COUNTED ON TO DELIVER INCLUDE:
- Managing and executing EQUELLE's financial and operational plans and performance analytics
- Developing forecast models for annual operating plans and key performance update milestones; tracking actual vs plan performance and updating forecasts accordingly
- Identifying areas of efficiencies or risk mitigation from a manufacturing, inventory management, distribution, and operation systems standpoint
- Overseeing the end -to-end resolution of operational or functional issues to resolve in a timely manner to ensure commercial and/or customer satisfaction.
- Collaborating on systems enhancement projects to ensure cohesive inventory tracking and customer database management while enhancing relationships with external distribution partners, including eCommerce sites and 3PL suppliers.
- Setting up and optimizing performance management analytics framework to assess commercial performance impact of marketing and sales activities, customer persona, and opportunities for optimization.
- Directing market insights or analytics consultants for customer and market intelligence gathering and insights tracking
The ideal candidate will have experience in both marketing and sales of pharmaceutical or over-the counter healthcare products and can appreciate the process for market shaping and commercialization of brands to specialty healthcare clinicians. This candidate will also be able to effectively and efficiently interface with internal and external team members, partners, and vendors to drive to a milestone-based common business objective.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Wide-ranging knowledge of financial management, business operations, market insights, and commercial analytics and tied to business performance
- Proactivity and high-energy to take initiative, function autonomously and have the confidence and ingenuity to initiate and create.
- Demonstrated breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including the ability to partner with experts from a wide range of cross-functional areas and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
TO TAKE ON THESE CHALLENGES, YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA and/or six sigma certification preferred.
- 6-8+ years of experience in financial, operations, or analytics. Experience in consumer-packaged goods, pharmaceutical, or healthcare sales required and/or operations preferred.
- Functional knowledge of P&L, including budget/operating expense management, and demand forecasting, particularly for a new commercial healthcare brand.
- Strong business acumen, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills. Ability to translate analysis into executable commercial or operational strategies
- Ability to synthesize complex information and distill critical customer insights
- Strong project management skills, with demonstrated ability to develop, drive, execute, and measure the impact of complex commercial programs