Position Summary Responsible for leading a group planning, directing and managing commercial product and cash management customer service activities for the bank. Responsible for overall planning and performance in all of the following functions: business development, customer retention, processing and servicing, service quality, and human resources management. Leading a team of approximately 60-75, reporting to the Head of Treasury Solutions. The Manager has responsibility for overall cash management Client Support, Small Medium Enterprise Customer Service and CBG Customer Service, and training resources and programs for the division.
Essential Job Functions
- Manages the bank’s activities focused on commercial deposit products and cash management products and services.
- Develops tactical business plans and financialbudgets. Manage statistics, programs and budgets to meet agreed upon objectives and periodically reports status to top management.
- Implements policies and procedures to comply with fundamental business priorities of the bank.
- Recommends pricing for products and services to ensure competitiveness and profitability.
- Represents the bank as appropriate in its relationships with joint ventures, major customers, suppliers, competitors, government agencies, professional societies and similar groups.
- Obtains and evaluates general and specific business conditions, and keeps top management advised on such matters as they impact commercial products and cash management activities.
- Makes recommendations regarding the bank’s commercial deposit and cash management product and market coverage in collaboration with line business units.
- Assumes responsibilities for carrying out operations in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations, securing professional counsel when necessary.
- Manages employees through subordinates, usually other managers. Establishes performance goals, allocates resources and assesses annual performance for direct subordinates.
Other Job Duties
- Ensures that customer service personnel maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude achieving stated service standards.
- Gathers market intelligence so that market opportunities may be capitalized on as they occur and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized.
- Ensures that operating procedures are in compliance with the approved policies and procedures of the bank.
- Participates in community and business functions/groups to ensure a positive image for the bank within the designated marketplace.
- Requires broad management and leadership knowledge to lead project teams multiple job areas.
- Typically has mastery level knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with broad understanding of other areas within the job function.
- Requires 12-15 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree management or business-related subject
- Masters or advanced degreepreferred
- Thorough knowledge of commercial deposit and cash management products and services including all legal, regulatory, sales and operational aspects.
- Analytical and research.
- Bank product and service knowledge.
- Coordinate events and meetings.
- Demonstrated management skills.
- Marketing skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Planning and organizing.
- Use personal computer.
- Written and verbal computer.