ABOUT THE JOB
It's time to give up the good and go for the great! As part of our Coach Relations team you will have a direct impact democratizing coaching globally for all career levels. By leading our passionate Coach Relations Team (CR Team), you will make sure that we only hire top Coaches, deliver the best possible experience to them and make a decisive contribution to the growth and success of our company and clients.
You will be leading the Coach Relations team to achieve growth, satisfaction and an exciting journey for our Coaches - this will be your fantastic mission!
- Lead the day-to-day activities in your team to greatness!
- Make sure we grow our Coach pool worldwide while keeping our quality level high
- Ensure excellent high-level support of our Coaches throughout all stages in their journey
- Ensure a smooth program experience for our Coaches together with their Coachees
- Lead and grow your team with passion!
- Be responsible for the development of your team by providing regular trainings and feedback
- Work with HR to recruit and retain exceptional talent
- Participate in driving an exceptional Coach experience
- Optimize the coach journey for our Coaches to deliver a first-class experience
- Refine KPIs to measure coach satisfaction and to reveal optimization potential
- Collect and interpret coach feedback to suggest improvements both in your team and beyond
- Supervise and drive improvements in service procedures & standards
- Be responsible to identify new technology to support the above business goals
About the team
You will be leading our CR team and have direct responsibility and impact on the quality of the coaching experience. Our team members come from +10 different countries, have a wide range of interests from hiking, arts and craft to personal development. You will work closely with our head of Coach Community Christina. Let’s jointly democratize coaching for all career levels globally!
- At least 5 years of experience in Customer Relations, Recruiting, HR with 2 years in a leadership role
- Completed university degree or similar education
- Able to handle multiple priorities at the same time and being an advocate for a great time management and prioritization towards the team
- Experienced in designing a great user experience flow for clients/partners
- Business fluent in English - German and/or French would be a great plus!
- Strong interest in personal development and coaching
- Highly quantitative, being able to define and interpret reports
You have experience in public speaking, workshop facilitation or coaching/training
WHAT WE OFFER
You work in a top notch startup on its way to become the next unicorn
- Your own personal coach for unlimited sessions that will help you to unlock your potential and regular growth conversations with your supervisor
- Growth: An opportunity to join a fast growing and agile company
- The people: You will join an international team of driven and supportive people on a mission
- Impact: You have a direct impact on people's lives and make a true difference
- Feel welcome: First class company onboarding week that will get you settled in in no time, both remotely and in-house
- Experience a strong focus on professional and personal growth across all teams (we are a Coaching company after all!)
- Purpose-given work in self-organized teams
- Flexible work hours for the early birds and night owls