Keywords - Head of Claims / Operations Manager / Contact Center Director / BPO Services Director /
Enterprise Sales Director / Software / SaaS / Workflow Software / Operational Efficiency / BPO / Outsourcing / Call Center / Back Office Workforce Optimization / Digital Transformation
If you are looking to increase your earning potential and take your operational career on a different trajectory, then this senior sales role could be for you.....
A market leading operational efficiency technology solution provider is looking for a unique candidate to join their Enterprise Team - someone who has experience working for a BPO / ITO company in an Operational Management capacity who could truly understand this product and why this type of solution would benefit an organization.
Company / Solution Overview:
Since 2005, we have been assisting organizations to improve their operational efficiency by helping managers and teams deliver their best possible performance. We provide cloud-based software and services to meet the increasing market demand for back office workforce optimization and digital transformation.
The software suite is purpose built for the back-office to quantify work and time, measure productivity and efficiently manage human and robotic resources in real-time. It enables capacity to be optimized, processes to be identified for automation and the agile management of the entire operation. This reduces costs, improves service delivery, staff well-being and customer service.
Our software is applicable to any industry but we have seen particular success across the Financial Services, Insurance and Business Process Outsourcing and IT Outsourcing verticals and our existing customers include recognized brands such as State Street Bank, Fifth Third Bank, TD Bank, HP, National Australia Bank, EDS, Hiscox, ANZ, New Zealand Inland Revenue and Capita to name of few.
Full and ongoing sales and product training will be given to help the successful candidate transition seamlessly into this new position.
- Day-to-day responsibility for specific existing business and new sales opportunities
- Develop strong senior relationships within existing customers
- Though strong relationships proactively seek new sales opportunities within existing customers
- Respond to new sales opportunities (from existing contacts or warm marketing generated sales leads)
- Effectively execute and manage the sales process per individual sales opportunity
- Own sales opportunities from initial introduction to close ? acting as liaison during handover to Client Services
- Continue post sale to act as advisor to senior stakeholders to build trust, visible value and long term relationships
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the sales team and otherinternal stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record in assuming a trusted advisor capacity with senior stakeholders in target accounts
- An understanding and demonstrated capability in the field of operations management
- Exceptionally bright, articulate and at home in a hands-on, fast paced, unstructured environment
- A winning attitude that always puts the customer first
- Able to work independently and remotely based where required
- Highly self-motivated
- High energy ? someone who brings pace to their work
- Authoritative ? someone who backs up their answers with reasoning
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven capability to sell ideas and concepts to C-level stakeholders
- Proven negotiating skills and experience
- Proven commercial skills and experience
This role comes with a competitive base salary and uncapped commission and is a chance to join to true market leader operating in a very niche sector . Other benefits include - Company Laptop, Mobile phone or allowance for personal phone, medical and 401(k) plan and PTO.