Job Description Summary
Responsible for supervising administration and documentation for all customer onboarding and commercial loans within the Religious Institution Banking (RIB), Real Estate Industries Division (REID), Agribusiness Banking Division (ABD), and NationalBanking Division (NBD). Includes oversight of all business credit operations including workflow management and all pre and post close activities related to new and renewed loan facilities. Ensures that field offices are supported and administrative activities are properly performed by operations groups. Responsible for supporting the end-to-end commercial lending process and all related tracking and monitoring activities.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversees all Middle Office units (specialized by Divisions). Build administration and documentation expertise within these teams. Supervise due diligence, documentation and compliance activities across all business lines. Monitors and implements needed changes to ensure group adherence to bank policy as well as federal and state banking regulations. Make decisions on escalated matters.
- Responsible for CCB customer onboarding & KYC workflow and QA.
- Business owner for customer onboarding platform and loan origination platform.
- Oversees and improve as needed the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the Commercial Banking Group's goals. Liaise with senior management and assist with development of relevant strategic plans.
- Drives initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Ensures quality and timeliness of CBG commercial loan processing
- Develops and manage joint governance structure with Division Executives and CBG Risk Manager.
Other Job Duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires advanced business knowledge, general management and leadership capability to lead business or functional teams.
- Typically has broader practical experience across multiple professional disciplines within the organization, combining theory, past practical experience and the organization's business practices.
- Requires 15 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge of commercial loan documentation and legal terms across multiple industries.
- Extensive knowledge of commercial loan collateral and due diligence processes across multiple industries.
- Familiarity with commercial loan compliance requirements.