Remind is looking for a Head of Business Development to lead a new BD team based in Las Vegas. You will lead building out our Las Vegas operations, leading a team in activities including demos, assessments, solution qualification, configuration, quotes, proposals, and customer service activities for our current customers. Success metrics include driving revenue, pipeline, forecast accuracy, call statistics, demos, assessments, training participation, data entry and integrity.
- Manage Business Development Team and Quota – Manage pipeline, accurately forecast deals, train and coach business development reps and assist with complex renewals. Own personal quota of top 100 customers. Monitor and report on sales metrics.
- Service Database Data Integrity – Ensure service/sales databases contain data that is accurate through ongoing audits, reporting, processes and systems.
- Customer Service Experience – Enhance the customer experience by working with service systems and processes.
- Reporting – Establish dashboard reports from key service and sales metrics including service attach rate and revenue trending.
- Customer Satisfaction Issues – Manage the daily questions and issues related to customer service that sales and renewal teams have escalated.
- Previous demonstrated SaaS services or sales leadership role experience
- 5 years of management experience in customer service or sales
- 5 years of sales experience and technology experience
- Experience with SQL, Salesforce, and Excel/CSV
- Experience forecasting and managing a team pipeline
- You are the type of person that excels at both client services and complex problem analysis
- Strong empathy for customers
- You balance soft skills like customer interactions with a strong analytical backbone and a passion for finding solutions
- You are organized and capable of suggesting campaign improvements
- You are passionate about improving and creating repeatable processes that scale and improve over time
- Excellent presentation, verbal & written communication skills