Head of Audit
11 - 15 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position : Head of Audit
Note: No Visa Transfer
Note: Relocation assistance will be provided by the client if you are not local to job location
• To lead the Internal Audit function within *** TPA to provide assurance to the Board and the Audit Committee on the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes. Role reports to the Audit Committee of the *** TPA Board.
• Establish and lead a high quality, professional Internal Audit team for *** TPA including recruiting, training and developing appropriately qualified, skilled and experienced staff.
• Develop and deliver an annual risk–based audit plan covering all *** TPA activities, ensuring audit effort is directed towards the areas of greatest strategic and operational risk.
• Oversee the implementation /execution of the annual audit plan.
• Deploy best practice methods and management skills to deliver high quality audit assignments.
• Operate an appropriate reporting mechanism that provides a clear statement, across *** TPA business, of key issues identified and the status of management actions to address them.
• Liaise closely with the external auditors to ensure that they can place maximum reliance on the work of Internal Audit.
• Establish effective and open communications with clients (Insurance Carrier’s) Audit, Risk and Governance functions and ensure that contractual obligations and their reasonable requirements and expectations are met.
• The role will have an internal audit team reporting into it
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in internal audit, a large part of which should have been gained within the Life Insurance and Health Insurance sector.
• Knowledge of Internal Audit professional standards and current corporate governance requirements.
• Experienced in deploying and internal audit framework for TPA
• Knowledge of SOX requirements.