The Head of Agile Transformation will be responsible for driving the changes in support of the adoption of an Agile methodology across Citizens.
The chosen candidate will orchestrate and lead a multiyear Agile culture transformation agenda. The role will work closely with a variety of stakeholders to implement changes in support of the Agile portfolio.
Define and manage the Agile transformation program and champion the sustainability of best practices for Agile
· Embed Agile methodology and principles in the enterprise, reflected in mindset and culture changes
· Responsible for the direct oversight and coordination of the multiyearAgile transformation portfolio
· Define scope, timelines, value proposition for delivery planning of projects and entire Agile transformation program
· Develop strong, effective working relationships with Business Line and key stakeholders to effectively execute projects and embed Agile sustainability practices
· Identify training and other change initiatives to prepare the overall Citizens organization for the adoption of an Agile methodology
· Identify changes needed in central support teams and control functions to support the efficient execution of Agile projects. Work with Agile projects and central/control teams to implement the changes.
· Promote and ensure that individuals/teams are fully engaged in the Agile lifecycle moving from a waterfall agile ('wagile') to an interactive development mindset
· Define key metrics and develop an approach for capturing the benefits of the Agile approach
· Thought Leader – Must challenge status quo and grow peers thinking. Must be able to build trust and earn respect at all levels within the company
· Assertive – Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to. Must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls. Must be able to articulate a path forward short and long term.
· Continuous Improvement – Must continually be growing ones craft learning new tools and techniques
· Quick Learner – Must be able to quickly gain a high level understanding of the technical and business domains to effectively implement change
· Lean Mindset – Committed to simplicity and maximizing value while minimizing waste
· Ability to manage a team of business analysts to administer methodology, tools, metric analysis and reporting.