This Head of Ecosystem Engagement will focus on personally engaging our members across the SYW ecosystem of products, services, programs, and partners. As a core member of the SYW LT, you will deploy General Management skills and tools, working with Product, Marketing, Analytics,Technology, and the Program/Business Leaders to maximize the behavioral andfinancial outcomes for theportfolio, individually and collectively.
• Define, iterate, and innovate the business data-strategy with specific focus on the unlocks created through new partnerships and external sources
• Serve as the “Product Owner” for “Profile” – working across the front-end, back-end, and personalization teams to deliver a more relevant experience
• Relentlessly identify and integrate transformative data, engagement, and business opportunities, including but not limited to new data partners, market segments, engagement programs, etc…
• Serve as a trusted “solutions provider” to the Program/Product/Business leading to developing the behavioral and financial models to profitably grow the business and design and deploy various test & learn campaigns that prove/disprove various behavioral and financial hypothesis; work with the platform teams to quickly scale what works
• Work with the Finance/Points/Liquidity team to model and manage the investment, exposure, and return on capital associated with the targeted engagement incentives
• Work in close collaboration with the SYW Marketing Team to drive the right personalized content in the right channels at the right time to maximize our OKRs
• Work in partnership with the SHC Marketing and Analytics Teams to develop a set of guardrails related to member communications (i.e., Air Traffic Control), ensuring explicit alignment on overlapping campaigns
• Develop clear insights and recommendations (i.e., Next Move) for the Merch & Marketing teams resulting from ecosystem and partner engagement, serving as a primary conduit for new/growth opportunities
• Define the end-to-end support experience and service KPI's & levels -- spanning our social platforms, call centers, email, and in-store service channels; work with front-lines to deliver to standards
• On a strategic and day-to-day basis, collaborate with the data science, analytics, marketing, product, and technology teams to improve the platform by defining business requirements and accelerating deployment with a focus on the targeting, segmentation, and personalization capabilities to systematically execute multiple, concurrent partner engagement campaigns (i.e., Ecosystem Trifecta)
• Be an agent of change, building a high-performance, agile culture with unwavering consumer obsession while continuing to attract, develop, empower and retain top talent
• Performs supervisory functions, including but not limited to, making employment decisions regarding hiring, promoting, demoting and terminating, conducting performance appraisals and coaching and developing associates
• 10+ years related executive leadership experience in a customer-facing organization, with proven positive influence on customer experience, revenue generation, efficiency gains
• 10+ years experience managing senior-level salaried professionals
• Proven ability to communicate with executives in the highest levels of a large corporate environment
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills to identify root causes and drive improvements across a large, matrixed organization.
• Project management skills and a demonstrated track record of initiating significant organizational process improvements and organizational change with bottom line success.
Req/Job ID: 931172BR