Sales professional responsible for growing LG's market share with specified accounts in an assigned territory. Achieve and/or exceed sales quotas by calling on current and prospective accounts.
- Implement strategies to expand LG's market share with medium to large regional accounts in an assigned territory
- Create business plans to plan for overall revenue and unit targets, as well as individual product category targets
- Participate in the design and execution of the go to market strategy with regular and periodic tracking and reporting
- Provide regular and timely observation of pipeline trends with corrective actions and reporting
- Manage forecast accuracy and align with Product Management
- Manage channel and LG inventory levels for optimization
- Liaise with internal groups to optimize marketing dollars and activities for maximum brand exposure and growth
- Manage administrative tasks with support from Inside Sales team
- Work with assigned Distributor’s Custom Install specialists to enhance and drive sales growth within the Custom Install segment of LG's business.
- Visit the top integrators with the distributor CI specialists on a weekly basis and follow-up with issues. A budget will be assigned to the territory and one of the KPI's within to grow the "CI" business within the distributor’s total sales up by 50% for 2018.
- Attend the distributor sales and integrator meetings, store visits, technology events, buying group shows, and CEDIA to insure that we are promoting and training LG's technology.
- Need to be able to clearly communicate programs and IR calendar with everyone within the CI channel, distribution, and integrators.
- Assist with CAD drawings, installations and product info, will be asked to participate in LG Integrator on-site installations to better understand what is needed to insure that LG is supporting this channel.
- Collect market intel on programs, pricing, and product pertaining to key video suppliers and effectively communicate that to the sales, training and product teams. Additionally provide updates on competitor’s new products and CI focused features as well as ways to increase LG's share within this CI channel.
- Conduct trainings with distributors and integrators on the benefits of LG products to the CI channel.
Specialized Technical Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of the complete LGE product line and feature, advantage, benefit of each model
- A general understanding of control system integration of A/V products, and networking devices
- Proficient with 2 or more major control systems (Control 4, URC, RTI, Savant, Crestron)
- Complete understanding of LG’s current control system integration capabilities (IP, RS-232, IR)
- Ability to properly calibrate all LG display products
- Infield electronics installation and integration experience
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA desirable.
- +5 years of sales experience (or equivalent experience) with a proven track record of results
- Strong relationship builder, outstanding communications skills, solid business acumen and thought leadership in sales, marketing, operations, finance and account P&L.
- Ability to communicate and present complex information efficiently and clearly
- Excel skills are a must
- PowerPoint skills are a must
- Ability to effectively articulate LG's go to market plan. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong organizational skills, customer focus, team orientation
- Must be able to multi-task.