This position leads the IT team responsible for installing, administering, developing and supporting all administrative and financial technology solutions including the full ERP suite of products (HR, payroll, Supply Chain, Finance), intranet and SharePoint, staff scheduling, and many others.
Plans, directs, and supervises the activities of the Information Technology function for the health system. Implements comprehensive long and short- term project planning and work schedules and establishes standards and systems requirements for the organization. Maintains the integrity and security of the information systems. Provides ongoing liaison with user groups to implement programs, determine needs, and resolve problem situations. Negotiates purchase and maintenance contracts on hardware or software.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
1. Communication - Effectively communicates expectations and responsibilities to subordinates. Actively listens and addresses issues and concerns promptly. Establishes a shared vision with employees.
2. Compliance - Ensures compliance with health system and external accrediting agency guidelines and regulations. Develops, maintains, and ensures adherence to policies and procedures related to IT security/privacy.
3. Customer Focus - Creates exceptional customer relations and maintains those relationships through continuing improvement efforts. Exhibits courtesy, cooperation, and respect towards customers.
4. Leadership - Directs system-level operations, develops goals and objectives, and administers policies, procedures and processes as needed.
5. Strategic Planning & Financial Awareness - Aligns objectives with the organizational strategic plans. Develops operating budget and capital requests. Monitors financial performance and adjusts resources to maximize profitability while maintaining exceptional quality and service.
6. Technical Support Administration - Consults and provides technical support on technical aspects of contracts. Oversees project budgets once established and implements projects in accordance with established project plan.
EducationBachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related field (or equivalent combination of education, training and experience).
ExperienceIf a Bachelor's degree: Three (3) years of relevant experience.
If an Associate's degree: Seven (7) years of relevant experience.
If a High School diploma or GED: Eleven (11) years of relevant experience.
- Prior IT staff management experience
- Experience with large enterprise project rollout support and project management
- Working knowledge of applications development and vendor management
- User and technical specifications development experience
- Experience working with all levels of the user community including the C-Suite
- Proven technical experience with any or all of the following tools; Lawson S3 v10 (full suite), Infor WFM (scheduling and time and attendance), Tecsys Inventory Management, SharePoint.
- Development experience leveraging COBOL, IPA automation or JAVA
- Technical working experience with applications supporting following architecture(s): Websphere/SQL Server, Oracle/Java, AIX.
Job ID: INF002Y4