This position is responsible for serving as a technical specialist on our HCM technology and presenting a compelling message and workflow through effective and engaging demonstrations of our SaaS solution. The incumbent will work in close partnership with internal and external business partners, sales representatives, customers, producers and technology vendors, etc. Additional responsibilities include maintaining thorough knowledge of the HCM industry and related technology features and trends.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the sales efforts for multiple HR, Payroll, Benefits and related technology
- Performing product demonstrations for clients, both over the phone and in person
- Working collaboratively with the sales team to understand their needs with regards to client discussions and demonstrations
- Gathering and providing feedback to HCM team on client needs and opportunities uncovered during conversations and demos
- Preparing for and responding to specific client solution interest requests
- Providing internal product trainings with new solution releases
- Communicating key market trends uncovered during client conversations, demos and other initiatives
- Maintaining demo databases and demo scenarios
- Work with sales reps, brokers, and clients to hand-off cases for implementation
- Develop and deliver internal/external communications and business presentations
- Respond to miscellaneous field/producer inquiries and resolve any issues
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 5+ years' experience in the HCM, SaaS Software and/or employee benefits industry or equivalent relevant work experience
- Demonstrated understanding of HR/Benefits/Payroll methodologies and supporting systems
- Baseline understanding of HRIS processes and HR personnel responsibilities.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; excellent attention to detail
- Very strong problem-solving and analytical skills; advanced technical proficiencies; strong presentation and communication writing skills
- Ability to present HRx/HCM solutions in clear and concise manner
- Ability to drive results through strong business partnerships.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, short turnaround times and ambiguity
- Ability to proactively recommend ideas and execute appropriately
- Extensive knowledge of Unum's product offerings, processes and supporting systems is preferred
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Miscellaneous travel may be required