RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a division, HCM recruits, develops, and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
The Diversity and Inclusion team is the leading voice and advisor to the firm to achieve greater diverse representation through data, accountability, culture and brand. We help evolve the firm’s diversity strategy by fostering an environment that values different perspectives, challenges conventional thinking and maximizes the potential of all our people.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
As a member and leader of the Diversity and Inclusion team, you will play a critical role in delivering a global diversity and inclusion framework focused on the important role of managers at all levels to facilitate decision making. Key responsibilities:
- Design and develop world class, innovative, D&I strategies and initiatives with proven impact and external profile.
- Strengthen our external brand as a firm that values and celebrates diversity to attract and retain the best talent
- Drive accountability and governance for global representation aspirations and other board commitments
- Leverage data and metrics to inform our approach, communicate priorities and measure progress
- Advise on the development and delivery of world class diversity recruitment, retention and promotion practices, including expansion of existing programs with proven impact.
- Maintain focus on regulatory/policy change, and local advocacy
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 8-10+ years of relevant work experience in a corporate environment, and/or Master’s degree with 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience in diversity and inclusion, talent management, advocacy efforts, and/or other related fields
- Excellent project management skills
- Results-oriented with ability to manage multiple complex, time-sensitive projects with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to drive consensus and influence outcomes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrated client focus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage confidential information and exercise sound judgment and risk management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience in a global team environment