Hardware Verification Engineer Medical Device
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Hardware Verification Engineer Medical Device for our client in Bothell, WA
Job Title: Hardware Verification Engineer Medical Device
Job Location: ?Bothell, WA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level (Years): 8+ years
- Hardware/V&V engineer with good hardware and testing knowledge to support both new product development and sustaining at client location
- Analyzing requirements
- Writing detailed test plans, test procedures and test reports and Conducting analysis of test results
- Statistical Analysis experience is preferred
- Working with external test houses
- Building tools including tools drawings and assessments
- Working with Class 3 Medical Device standards (13485, 14971, 62304) is preferred
- Define, document, and continuously improve verification tests including conducting peer reviews and maintaining traceability to requirements
- Perform verification tests and conduct analysis of the test results to ensure complete verification of the requirements Identifying, analyzing, owning and driving technical issues to resolution
- Participate in reviews of requirements, design documents, and test related artifacts
- Proactively own and drive process improvements Perform work with little to no supervision as department subject-matter expert
- REQUIREDEXPERIENCE WITH REQUIREMENTS MANAGEMENT, CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT, ISSUE TRACKING TOOLS, ETC
- REQUIRED PROFICIENCY IN USING TYPICAL LAB EQUIPMENT (E.G. OSCILLOSCOPES, SIGNAL GENERATORS, SPECTRUM ANALYZERS, VOLTMETERS, ETC.)
- experience in product development and testing
- knowledge in circuit design.
- excellent communication skills needed.
- experiencedesired in a medical device or other regulated industry
- excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- proven ability to perform problem solving and troubleshooting
- required strong attention to detail
- must be self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- ability to work with minimal guidance to make decisions and report progress required
- demonstrated leadership role in test and issue ownership including ability to provide guidance and direction to less experienced technical personnel
- Hardware Test Prototcol writing and testing.
- Hands on experience using oscilloscope, Multimeter.
- Medical Domain, ISO 13485, IEC 60601-1 3rd edition
- HW V&V, Design knowledge, Test plan/script , Procedure , Reviews of requirements, design documents and test related artifacts.
- BS/BE in EE or equivalent