The Position Is With L&T Technology Services Which Is A Subsidiary Of Larsen & Toubro Limited With A Focus On The Engineering Services Space, Partnering With A Large Number Of Fortune 500 Companies Globally.
The Company Offers Design And Development Solutions Throughout The Entire Product Development Chain Across Various Industries Such As Industrial Products, Medical Devices, Automotive, Aerospace, Railways, Highway & Polymer, Commercial Vehicles, Telecom & Hi-tech, And The Process Industry.
The Company Also Offers Solutions In The Areas Of Mechanical Engineering Services, Embedded Systems & Engineering Application Software, Product Lifecycle Management, Engineering Analytics, Power Electronics, And M2m And The Internet-of-Things
Please reply with your updated resume if you find this job a good fit.
Job Title: Hardware Tester
• Design, setup & qualifying all digital components in the design for product defined temperature and other constraint.
• Collect, log and analyze test results – including performing statistical component analysis
• Should be able to understand the system requirements, and be capable of designing and performing testing to qualify components accordingly
• Proficient with typical lab test equipment: power supplies, digital multi meters, oscilloscopes, function generators
• DESIGN, SETUP AND TROUBLESHOOT QUALIFICATION TESTS FOR DIGITAL COMPONENTS
• ABILITY TO BRING UP AND TROUBLESHOOT DIGITAL AND ANALOG SYSTEMS
• HARDWARE TESTING WITH EXTERNAL MEMORY INTERFACES, AND DIGITAL INTERFACES TO OTHER PERIPHERALS (SPI/I2C/SCI/CAN/UART)
• TESTING AND QUALIFICATION OF ANALOG COMPONENTS
• WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF SWITCHING POWER SUPPLY TOPOLOGIES
• ENGINEER WILL BE PART OF A TEAM THAT DESIGNING DOWNHOLE PROCESSOR BOARD.
• THE ENGINEER MUST BE ABLE TO WORK INDEPENDENTLY AND WITH THE TEAM, EVALUATE AND EXECUTE TASKS IN A TIMELY MANNER TO PREDICT AND MEET PROJECT DEADLINES