Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Hardware Tester ?for our client in ?Houston, TX
Job Title: Hardware Tester
Job Location: ?Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level (Years): 3+ years
- Design, setup & qualifying all digital components in the design for product defined temperature and other constraint.
- Abilty to bring up and trouble shoot digital, microcontroller and analog systems
- Collect, log and analyze test results – including performing statistical component analysis.
- Should be able to understand the system requirements, and be capable of designing and performing testing to qualify components accordingly.
- Proficient with typical lab test equipment: power supplies, digital multi meters, oscilloscopes, function generators.
- Design, setup and troubleshoot qualification tests for digital components.
- Ability to bring up and troubleshoot digital and analog systems.
- Hardware testing with external memory interfaces, and digital interfaces to other peripherals (SPI/I2C/SCI/CAN/UART).
- Testing and qualification of analog components.
- Working knowledge of switching power supply topologies.
- Engineer will be part of a team that designing downhole processor board.
- The engineer must be able to work independently and with the team, evaluate and execute tasks in a timely manner to predict and meet project deadlines.