As a Test Engineer you drive the design and implementation of a test approach that ensures the quality and functionality of OnLogic’s portfolio of products. Your customers demand reliability, consistency, and performance - you’ll work to define and implement benchmarks for those needs that help set products apart from the rest of the industry. You are involved in all phases of product development from conceptualizing approach and implementing tests, to troubleshooting launched products, as well as documentation. Your hard work will result in a scalable approach to analyzing the boundary-pushing hardware you work with each day.
This is what your day looks like:
- Experiment with and evaluate next generation technologies to better understand the future of multiple industries.
- Own validation, compatibility and production test coverage for OnLogic’s products.
- Develop test coverage and plans for hardware being onboarded and introduced into OnLogic’s portfolio including barebones, motherboards, memory, storage, power supplies, and more.
- Support and help redefine product testing in a fast-paced production environment.
- Work together with OnLogic’s Engineering teams to understand and evaluate products being developed in house from the ground up.
- Execute to plan and schedule to get our products into the hands of innovators around the world.
- Advance the company’s strategy by optimizing and aligning company and industry standards to maximize coverage while balancing test time and efforts.
- Influence future designs to make them more robust and ensure Design for Test aspects are incorporated.
- Utilize a thorough root cause analysis process to tackle challenges quickly and effectively.
- Participate in company-wide continuous improvement activities to ensure high quality products and processes.
A Test Engineer able to coordinate on multiple product developments simultaneously. By applying your technical background you’re able to quickly diagnose problems, determine root cause, and anticipate effects. You collaborate effectively to drive projects forward and focus on results. The ideal candidate is someone who knows computers/tech well, and has a keen interest in continually exploring and understanding all aspects of PC hardware.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Test Engineer
- You have extensive knowledge of Test procedures for electronic products
- You have strong skills in troubleshooting and out of the box thinking
- You exercise attention to detail, and a strong focus on quality.
- You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- You manage time and shifting priorities well, and you effectively communicate changes or project milestones across functional teams.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities