We are looking for Hardware Technician for our client in Chandler, AZ
Job Title: Hardware Technician
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Responsible for system assembly, bring up and debug. PC compliant and able to install and configure hardware and software installs. Knowledge with standard operating systems Windows, IInux, Moblin. Skilled with use of oscillopes and Iogic Analyzers. Must be able to read schematics and board Iayout drawings. USB and Firmware knowledge is a plus. HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates.
- Build/Upgrade/Debug/Repair Test Platform hardware to the team.
List of responsibilities/requirements:
- Hands-on involvement with platform hardware and SSD builds
- Able to install Windows Operating Systems
- 3 Receive mother boards and hardware to build out test platforms
- Assemble Components/Silicon onto mother boards
- Program firmware to latest revisions from the best known Platform configuration or engineering requirements
- Validate rework documentation and perform Basic Acceptance Testing (BAT)
- Rework boards per platform based on specs
- 8 Ensure boards are able to boot to Windows and conform with BKM before releasing to the team.