Hardware Systems Integration Engineer
The iPad Division is seeking enthusiastic electrical engineer for the iPad Engineering Team. This is a design engineering position that entails working with cross-functional groups to continually push the envelope of technology implemented in iPad products.
- A candidate must have excellent EE fundamentals with broad experience in board-level design of portable embedded systems.
- Experience in the following areas is important: board-level design integrating microprocessors, memory interface, various communication protocols (especially USB, SPI, I2C and UART), system-level integration, and low power design. Must have hands-on experience in prototype bring-up, debugging and functional verification.
- The ideal candidate is someone with 7+ years overall experience from a consumer electronics background who has designed high volume, low power, high quality products.
- Experience in the following areas is desirable: micro-controller integration, wireless system design, video electronics design, analog integration, audio design and measurement, sensor integration and measurement.
- Tools: Cadence Concept & Allegro
- Position will require some international travel.
Schematic capture Manage PCB layout design Prototype bring up and debugging Functional verification Signal characterization Hardware bug tracking with the software teams.
- Job Number: 56186275