Hardware Systems Engineer - MAC
- Job Number: 112974451
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 30-Aug-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
Apple is seeking a Senior EE to work on electrical & system design integration of the Mac computer system. The candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, integration, testing and qualification of a complex computer system.
- Skilled in computer system architecture, schematic design, digital and analogcircuits, power and voltage regulator integration, high speed design and signal integrity concepts, board design, board bring up and system level debugging.
- Strong Lab and debugging skills for board and system hardware bring up, testing and characterization.
- Experienced with leading PCB physical design, and design for EMC, test and manufacturing.
- Leadership in taking ownership of system design and driving the cross-functional team in delivering a high quality product with a fast paced cadence.
- Familiar in collaborating with contract manufacturers.
Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience is desired Expertise in board CAD tools including Cadence Concept and Allegro Expertise in Unix and automation scripts Expertise in Intel HW architecture and macOS a plus Excellent written and verbal communication skills CPU, Graphics, Power (AC, DC, Battery, Power management), Analog Circuits, Audio, Wireless, Display and high speed I/O integration (PCIe/Thunderbolt/USB/Ethernet) Electrical interconnect and mechanical/thermal integration Collaboration with cross-functional design and operations teams on system integration and release of the design to high-volume, high-quality manufacturing.
BSEE required, MS or Ph.D. preferred