Develop and implement program quality plans, programs, and procedures using statistical quality control statistics and analyses. Ensures that performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards. Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical, electro-mechanical systems, and hybrid microcircuits. Performs trend analysis of defects. Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies. Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met. Recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications. Perform PFMEAs on critical processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and 6+ years’ experience with Quality Engineering in the production of hybrid microcircuits; working knowledge of MIL-PRF-38534
Preferred Additional Skills:
- DoD TS/SCI Clearance is preferred.
- 2 years of direct supervisory experience; 5 to 15 personnel preferred
- Experience in the production of space electronics is preferred
- Lean, Six Sigma, continuous improvement and AS 9100/ISO 9001 quality systems experience is highly desired
- Certified quality assurance professional is highly desired
- 3+ years’ experience in MS Office Applications preferred
- Excellent written, oral, presentation/communication and team skills is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of quality assurance principles is preferred
- Ability to work effectively on a team, yet maintain professional Quality separation is preferred
Job ID: SIS20180506-25092