We are looking for a manager with experience in interface hardware testing recognized for his relational skills, maturity and ability to influence others. Skillful with the technologies and concerned with the job well done, he will be involved in the improvement of the operational processes by finding simple and practical solutions.
The candidate will, among others, assume the following duties:
- Supervise, coach and motivate a team of specialized technicians in the instruments, electrical distribution and related systems interface;
- Supervise, organize and control the activities of this team;
- Plan daily manpower requirements and ensure compliance with health and safety rules and standards;
- Manage vacations and leave requests from team members.
- Act as a change leader and coach to employees by encouraging positive attitudes.
- Ensure a participatory work climate where training, communication and teamwork are paramount;
- Participate in special projects;
- Define assignments and workload of the work team within the department and set priorities.
- Plan assignments for CAE Montreal external projects.
- Respond to complex technical questions from team members.
- Develop standards and procedures that will serve as guidelines in the future.
- Set objectives and evaluate performance.
- Understand the aspects of the production cell, the operation of the equipment and the reduction of the cycle time to ensure effective management of the work teams
Your profile :
- College Graduate with 8 to 10 years of related experience, including demonstrated administrative abilities, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated potential to lead and coordinate a group of employees.
- Bilingualism (French and English) compulsory.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate the progress of projects during their governance.