We are looking for Hardware / FPGA Engineer for our client in Raynham, MA
Job Title: Hardware / FPGA Engineer
Job Location: Raynham, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- A minimum of a Bachelor?s degree in Engineering or related discipline is required.
- A minimum of 5years of relevant FPGA/VHDL experience is required.
- Detailed knowledge of digital design from initial concept, simulation, schematic capture, layout management and through commercial deployment is required.
- Experience in medical device process design and development is preferred.
- Familiarity with standards such as IEC 62304 highly desirable.
- Experience with Altera FPGAs, tools, and NIOS softcore high6ly desirable.
- Experience with the following IP highly desirable: DDR2/DDR3 Memory, SerDes, UART, I2C, SPI, PCIe, video drivers.
- Experience with C programming highly desirable.
- Understanding of digital signal processing with an emphasis in image signal processing pipelines is desirable.
- Experienceworking with Altera Quartus or Xilinx ISE or equivalent design software, Analog or Digital simulation, C/C++, Hardware driver development is desired
- Understanding of image signal processing and IP processing blocks
- Willing to work in medical environments such as cadaver labs and Operating Rooms is required.
- Responsibilities are mix of design, testing and documentation