We are looking for a talented hardware design engineer to join our team.
- Ability to transform design process from initial concept to prototyping and final product development
- Responsible for design and development of digital and analog hardware; circuit design and analysis using CAE tools; PCB layout; verification using lab instrumentation
- You will also Bring-up the prototypes and products in lab
- Prepare and maintain specifications
- Develop innovative circuits/solutions to meet these specifications
- FPGA based systems experience for consumer electronics products; have the ability to transform ideas into specifications, requirements, and product architecture would be a plus
This is an intermediate level technical position. This engineer works independently on non-routine and routine, defined projects involving well developed planning, time management and communication skills within established standards and with directions from superiors. Work would be assigned and general instructions given to routine work, detailed for non-routine and new projects.
Engineer exercises judgment within well-defined practices and policies; notifies appropriate individuals and managers as decisions are made; decisions typically involve workflow and time prioritization. Discusses and presents information and issues internally within the company. Communicates with management as a representative of a discipline or department.
- BSEE/MSEE with 3-5 years of relevant experience in hardware design engineering
- Strong experience with Allegro, Cadence, PADS and Orcad design tools
- Experience in incorporating microprocessors and digital signal processors, high speed digital design and RF design
- Should have working knowledge of entire design process from customer input, schematic creation, parts list generation and purchase, PCB layout, FPGA, SI analysis etc
- Good communications skills needed to manage customer and vendor interactions
- Must have valid US work authorization.