Hardware Engineer - Safety Systems
Hardware Engineer is required to play a vital role in the development of the forward model architectures for crash/passive safety products for one of our long term clients (a leader in advanced vehicle safety systems). This is a stable, growing company that is offering significant future opportunities to break into new technologies. They are working with the latest and greatest innovations in the automotive field such as active safety, brake-by-wire, and automated driving.
- ---Perform circuit analysis including worst case, monte carlo, etc.
- ---Interface with ECAD for circuit board layout and compliance with Manufacturing Design Rules.
- ---Control and releaseElectrical BOM.
- ---Collaborate with product assurance team for the development of test specifications on required test equipment.
- ---Interface with EMC activities for compliance and final approvals from customer.
- ---Work with suppliers for resolving the issues and ensuring part availability.
- ---Identification and implementation of all necessary design changes.
- ---Participate in design reviews and perform electrical development of bench testing.
- ---Development of hardware/software interface specifications.
- ---Documentation of all aspects in the product development process.
- ---Lead design reviews with peers and Technical Specialists.
- ---Design change tracking.
- ---BSEE, Masters' degreepreferred.
- ---4+ Years of experience in electronic hardware design.
- ---Experience in electronics circuit development and design on mixed technology (analog & digital) for automotive applications.
- ---Experience in electronics design tools such as Circuit Simulator, CAD and lab equipment (power supply, logic analyzers, signal generators, scopes) is required.
- ---Experience in design product based on real-time embedded micro-controller and/or analogcircuits is required..
- ---MUST HAVE knowledge of electronic component technologies
- ---ASIC development skills will be a plus.
- ---Trained in Quality Management Systems, Circuit Development Process, FMEA and circuit manufacturing process.
Travel: As and when required (Domestic and international)
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be considered
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful - Hardware, architectures, restraint, Schematic, "Circuit analysis", "worst case", "monte carlo", ECAD, circuit , "bench testing", "product development", "automotive circuit", analog, digital, "Circuit Simulator", CAD, "power supply", "logic analyzers", "signal generators", scope, "real-time embedded", "micro-controller", "electronic component technologies", ASIC, FMEA, "circuit manufacturing"