Job Description and Requirements
Hardware support and debug of PCIe/Ethernet multi-Gb/s SERDES IP.
You will be part of an R&D team developing high speed serial-link transceivers. We are looking for a hardware engineer with experience in working with and practical experience in debug of PCI Express SERDES.
- Requires a MSc in Electrical or Computer Engineering with 6+ years of experience or PhD with 2+ years of experience.
- Very knowledgeable about high-speed serial data protocols including PCIe5.0 and 25G Ethernet
- Comprehensive understanding of Tx/Rx equalization techniques.
- Experience in lab testing of high-speed serial links and defining equipment needs.
- Exposure to firmware and RTL
- Experience with Matlab and test functions
- Strong debug experience
- Good knowledge of circuit topologies in high-speed Rx/Tx SerDes PHYs