WeRide.ai is looking for world class coders to work on transforming mobility by solving some of the most challenging AI and robotics problems. You will work with world-class experts in the field of mobility solutions and advance the state of the art in areas such as computer vision, sensor fusion, machine learning, object tracking, and motion planning.
- BS/MS/PhD degree Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Prior industrial internship experience.
Preferred to have
- Specify, design, prototype and test products for servers or in-vehicle equipment; experience with high-speed interface (PCIe, Memory, FPGA, NVMe, Network, CPU, GPU, storage).
- Ability to use design tools like Cadence Allegro and OrCAD, guide and oversee layout designers, and provide layout constraints (PCB design experience is preferred).
- Experience in system hardware debugging.
- Experience in using all types of electronic test equipment (Oscilloscopes / power supplies).