We are looking for Hardware Engineer for our client in Milwaukee, WI
Job Title: Hardware Engineer
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level (Years): 5-8years
- Experience PCB design/ board layout.
- Experience with using Altium, P-spice any othercircuit designing tools.
- Experience with ISO26262 standards(certified if possible)
- Experience in sensors circuitry and development.
- DFMEA for electricalcircuits.
- Knowledge on Embedded software.
- Automotive experience is preferred.
- Experience in debugging faulty circuitry.
- Good Understanding product development life cycle.
- EMC and EMI testing and analyzing experience on electronic boards.
- Altium, P-spice, PCB Design, DFMEA
- Should be an effective learner
- Should be comfortable in working on multiple projects in parallel.
- Shall be adaptive to work with distributed teams
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to estimate work, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail while working under tight deadlines is required
- Strong problem identification and resolution, organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Strong Analytical and reasoning skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently with a sense of project ownership
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics & Communication