$100K — $150K *
The Hardware Engineer will research, design, develop, or test computer or computer-related equipment for government customer both on-site and at development facilities. Additionally, the Hardware Engineer will analyze equipment specifications and process requirements to conceive a practical design and determines feasibility from technical and economic perspectives. Supported activities and functions will include Release and Development Support, Software and Hardware Management and Control, and Services Support.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Evaluates reliability of materials, properties and techniques used in production; plans, designs and develops electronic parts, components, integrated circuitry, mechanical systems, equipment and packaging, optical systems and/or DSP systems.
- Under general direction, designs and develops equipment, processes and systems that involve data networks, communications, and display.
- Coordinates and consults with research engineers or scientists and customer representatives to resolve design problems.
- Develops and maintains technical procedures, documentation and manuals.
- Compiles and analyzes operational data and directs tests to establish standard for new designs or modifications to existing equipment, systems, or processes.
- May supervise the work of technicians and technologists who provide technical support.
Valid through: 8/26/2020