Do you like to create rapid advances in computer technology? Our engineers design, develop, and test computer systems' infrastructure to find complex and unique ways of advancing the network. They develop from the circuit board to the creating large system designs. We are looking for engineers who think outside of the box, take on new challenges, and see them through to the end.
We are looking for Engineers with any of the following experience
- Analyzing hardware specifications and system/subsystem requirements
- Experience with SIGINT solutions
- Experience with hardware systems, hardware design, architecture and networks
- Deploy, install, implement, test and troubleshoot design packages
- Assess and document network configuration
- Experience with Oscilloscopes, Volt Ohm Meters, Logic Analyzers, and Protocol Analyzers
- Interconnect various and disparate computer equipment
- Hold a TS/SCI with Full Scope Clearance
- Have a minimum of 7 years experience and a Bachelor's Degree
- Looking for Mid to Senior Level
Fortego is a small, family-oriented company that promotes a healthy work-life balance and is uncompromising in adhering to its values. We strive to ensure a rewarding work experience for everyone at Fortego and support employees to reach for and achieve the next goal in their career. We encourage our employees to pursue training, because we know the knowledge gained will directly support you, the Company, and our clients.
Fortego is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.