We are looking for Hardware Engineer for our client in Burr Ridge, IL
Job Title: Hardware Engineer
Job Location: Burr Ridge, IL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Experience Level (Years): 8+ years
- Experience with Off-Highway/On-Highway embedded electronic equipment
- Experience with control systems and electronic components design
- Demonstrated technical leadership and organization/control skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills to communicate technical information
- Design control strategies and algorithms for complex systems (Electro Hydraulic, Driveline, Vehicle).
- Provide Electricalarchitecture for wiring team to develop and implement.
- Support current product electrical and software, including warranty concerns, quality improvements, and cost reductions.
- Supporttroubleshooting of issues as they may occur from electrical and software viewpoints. This includes hands on vehicle work with diagnostic equipment and tools.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, and diagrams to support problem analysis.
- Contribute to SW and System validation activity and related problem solving.
- Collaborate with Product Platforms, Product Validation, Central Areas (EH, Driveline, Cab, Engine) during all program development phases.
- Drive the commonality of technical solutions across platforms.
- Be an active member of Design review, DFMEA, Risk assessment and other technical meetings
- Strong data mining and data analysis skillset
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Effective communication, technical report and presentation skills
- Excellent ability to read and understand industry standards and technical documentation
- B.E. in Electrical or Electronics