BloomSky is a venture funded startup revolutionizing the way you experience the weather. We are disrupting how people discover and share weather information with smart devices, a mobile social network, and big data analysis. Our crowdsourced network of weather insights, supported by personal weather stations with cameras, gives users accurate, real-time and hyperlocal weather data paired with images of actual weather conditions.
If you are fun, energetic, eager to work on an exciting product where everyone gets to do some of everything, and love that no two days are alike, then this is the right environment for you.
The Hardware Engineer position is flexible on seniority (based on experience)
- Participate in designing, developing, and testing smart devices.
- Interface with UI/UX Design, software development, and customer service teams.
- Identify good testing procedures, and carry them out on new designs.
- Possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Understand software, firmware, and hardware interaction
- Strong knowledge of WiFi communications and networking
- Basic programming skills in C
- Pay is competitive, and commensurate with experience
- Health insurance, 401k, accrued PTO
- The fun part: Modern office campus by award winning architect, swimming pool, indoor rock climbing, group lessons all inclusive gym membership, fruits and snack. Shuttle to Caltrain station on campus as well.
- All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, physical and/or mental disabilities, medical condition, age, or marital status.