Hardware Engineer needs 5 years experience
Hardware Engineer requires:
- BSEE: Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering
- Ø Xilinx/Altera CPLD tools or similar.
- Ø Implementing audio amplifier circuit and analog board design
- Ø Implementing switching power supply design of DC/DC converters
- Ø Experience with schematic capture software ORCAD
- Ø Experience with thermal design and heat sinks
- Ø Experience using scope, logic analyzer
- Ø Experience with Labview
- Ø Familiarity with Compliance standards (MIL, SAE, FCC, EN).
Hardware Engineer duties:
- Ø Assist new product development through participation in designing and developing analog & digital hardware.
- Ø Implementing analog & digital designs using schematic capture software tool (Orcad) which include generating net lists, parts lists and printed circuit board layout.
- Ø Design layout, component placement and trace routing.
- Ø Developing guidelines for board layout
- Ø Design and develop analog & digital hardware OR reviewing the designs/products from vendors
- Ø Guide Mechanical design for enclosures
- Ø Working closely with CAD designer, board fab & assembly vendors.
- Ø intaining configuration management of HW items.