As a Hardware Engineer, you will be responsible for consumer product design. We are looking for candidates who strive in a fast paced start-up like environment. In your role you will be involved in all aspects of EE hardware design including system definition, board circuit design and validation. To be successful you need to be highly motivated and detailed oriented while showing highest standards of responsibilities.
· MSEE with at least 4+ years of experience or BSEE with at least 8years of experience in consumer product design
· At least 2 years of experience of working with ODM/OEMs for all stages of product development
· Experience with system level design including circuit design, system bring-up, and integration and debug
· Experience with multiple technologies including power, digital, analog, and wireless design
· Experience leading and driving design development from schematic capture, PCB layout and assembly
· Experience with manufacturing processes including DFM and DFT for consumer products
· Experience in lab debug for hardware/software issues
· Experience partnering with Software team to define and implement firmware, drivers and algorithms
· Strong interpersonal skills and capability to be a key member of various cross-functional teams
· Understanding of high speed design and noise suppression techniques
· Hands on experience with signal integrity tools
· Understanding of all components used in mobile devices such as SOCs, power ICs, memories, RF components, displays, sensors, and batteries
· Experience in designing and validating products with audio components (mics, speakers)
· Strong communication and documentation skills including skills to manage without authority.
Job ID: 618079