Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed.
We are looking for an exceptional Hardware Director to join our team. Some of yourresponsibilities will be the ability to work collaboratively across bothinternal and external supply chain partners to ensure tight operational alignment and visibility. You will also be participating in the strategic planning, development, integration, and implementation oftechnology applications to support global planning processes.
- Own the development and execution of strategic initiatives focused on driving demand forecasting, fulfillment predictability, flexibility planning, product lifecycle planning,
- Work collaboratively across both internal and external supply chain partners to ensure tight operational alignment and visibility.
- Proactive risk assessment, management, and identifying mitigation associated with ongoing operations and planned releases.
- Channel/customer inventory management, and overall IBP processes
- Own Bill of Materials management and Inventory management.
- Participate in the strategic planning, development, integration, and implementation of technology applications to support global planning processes
- Minimum 7-10 years directly relevant work or related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Technical, Supply Chain, Operations, or related field preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of component manufacturers
- Experience collaborating and working cross-functionally with finance, legal, engineering, and operations/manufacturing teams.
- Ability to analyze data effectively and establish a plan of action
- Experience working and partnering with supplier management at a global scale.
- Experience in vendor management required; pilot pool management a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and follow-through, focused and detailed oriented
- Experience in Salesforce a plus