Digital Hardware Design Engineer
Our client seeks a Digital Hardware Design Engineer to be directly involved in the design and de-bugging of hardware design platforms. You will be responsible for designing, developing and de-bugging hardware platform for wireless communications with stringent size, power and cost constraints; Design, develop and test Digital Control Logic, and to work closely with the software team to integrate and de-bug hardware platforms
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience
- BSEE/MSEE in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience
- Experience in Wireless design.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microprocessors, DSPs, Memory Management Systems.
- Knowledge of wireless standards and requirements for LTE, 5G.
- Extensive experience with VHDL Design and Implementation.
- Experience in Debugging new products.
- Experience with Test Equipment.
- Ability to work effectively with ORCAD and other design and development tools.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills